Exams
Exams are here! Realised it's been close to like 2 months since I posted anything on this blog.. Well anyway here I am but I won't write much. Friends have been bugging me to post something.. Haha if this helps. =) I'll post something more meaningful after the exams are over.
Well something from around the neighbourhood..
There's this old man who likes to stand in the middle of the road around my neighbourhood. There was this time I was driving back (my mom's car, not mine) along Cambridge Road (one of the small lanes off Keng Lee Road if you know where that is..) and there he was standing in the middle and waving his arms at something at the road. He wasn't facing me, so I just horned at him to get his attention to GET OUT OF THE WAY. Well he did but he just simply stood at the divider cos it was a two way lane with just enough space for me to squeeze thru. And he kept staring at me while I drove past him. I think he's mad or something.
This happened TWO times liao.. I have a strong urge to call the police...
Well something from around the neighbourhood..
There's this old man who likes to stand in the middle of the road around my neighbourhood. There was this time I was driving back (my mom's car, not mine) along Cambridge Road (one of the small lanes off Keng Lee Road if you know where that is..) and there he was standing in the middle and waving his arms at something at the road. He wasn't facing me, so I just horned at him to get his attention to GET OUT OF THE WAY. Well he did but he just simply stood at the divider cos it was a two way lane with just enough space for me to squeeze thru. And he kept staring at me while I drove past him. I think he's mad or something.
This happened TWO times liao.. I have a strong urge to call the police...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home