Time Regained
Always check out the duration of the show/movie and the synopsis first before watching it. Watched this show last night and it totally blew my mind off. I had no idea what it was about before and still had no idea after the 3hr long show. It was rather artistically done by the director showing scenes merging into each other and paradigms fading in and out. Made me really groggy. I had just finished a very calculator intensive paper and wasn't really in the right frame of mind to analyse and figure out what was going on. To top it off, I had not had my dinner as I rushed to the theatre immediately after my paper was over and they showed a particular scene where this guy was munching on his steak for close to 5 mins. I felt like jumping into the screen and snatch his steak from him. Not exactly a show to watch in my circumstances. Check it out: Time Regained

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home