Ah ! Si J'Etais Riche
This show is much better than the previous French show I've watched. It wasn't entirely plotless, but the plot came slow and revealed itself thoughout the show rather deliberately. Very funny too.. was laughing half the time throughout the show.. ok lah.. not half the time.. maybe 30%? Epitomizes a poor man working his guts out to survive in French society with debts piling high. The last straw came when his boss started wooing his wife, whom he has not been on good terms with.
Everything changes when he strikes it big at the lottery, learning the new way of life of the wealthy, and learning to stand on his feet. Well I highly recommend this show to anyone who's interested in French film. Trust me, this is a really good show and it will leave you satisfied and contented for 8 bucks (that's how much I paid.. haha).
Check it out: AH ! SI J’ÉTAIS RICHE
Oh but some parts are rather R(A) if you know what I mean.. well the French always pride themselves in being the best lovers in the world.. so this show is quite a good testimony to that statement.. haha
Everything changes when he strikes it big at the lottery, learning the new way of life of the wealthy, and learning to stand on his feet. Well I highly recommend this show to anyone who's interested in French film. Trust me, this is a really good show and it will leave you satisfied and contented for 8 bucks (that's how much I paid.. haha).
Check it out: AH ! SI J’ÉTAIS RICHE
Oh but some parts are rather R(A) if you know what I mean.. well the French always pride themselves in being the best lovers in the world.. so this show is quite a good testimony to that statement.. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home