Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dried Tap

Someone commented to me on msn that my blog was a dried tap.. well it's quite true that I haven't turned on the tap in a very long time.. Very very long time.. even after I came back from UK, it still wasn't flowing.

Been busy man, with I dunno what. From schoolwork, to homework, to churchwork, to personalwork. The latest scoop in my life: application for jobs! Everyone around me is actively looking for jobs in one way or another. Almost a quarter of the people around have already secured jobs. Talk about pressure.

But personally I would like to find a job too. At least before I graduate so I won't have to worry about it when I go for my graduation trip. If I get to go that is. Money is one huge issue. No money, no graduation trip. Unless I get a job that requires me to travel and enjoy.. haha dream on Fred.

Exams starting in a weeks time. Everyone's studying.. I tried to study but fell asleep after a while. The Leeds momentum is still stuck with me. Or rather the lack of momentum. I didn't start studying until a week before the exams. And there were hardly any tutorials to back us up for one particular module. It's time to start mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home