Snow
It snowed for the first time! While I'm here of course.. Started off with a few flakes which looked like ash.. So I didn't think much of it and went into the house. Heard a few distant screams so I looked out of the window and saw a couple taking photos in the snow.
Then it started snowing really heavily. Went out of my house to take a few photos.


Can't see much snow though.. it snowed very small flakes so can't capture much on the camera.


Then Minh Anh and I decided to take a walk outside the house.. just the perimeter to take more photos and look around for more snowy spots..

Spotted this interesting frame:

Realised that I haven't taken a picture of this pose outside my house..

I went back to sleep, and got a wakeup call from Minh Anh who told me to take a look outside the window. And this is what I saw:

Minh Anh and me outside some house:

Nice pic of me and tree:

Fitz and Me: He's another neighbour just staying upstairs

Look at the amount of snow! We had a snow fight but no pictures unfortunately

Down the pathway to paradise:

Don't blame me, it's my first time seeing snow here in Leeds! I hope it snows overnight and wake up to a blanket of snow across Leeds. I want to make a snowman! For the full album check it out: Snow!
Click on "View Photos without signing in" or sign in if you have an account with kodakgallery
Then it started snowing really heavily. Went out of my house to take a few photos.


Can't see much snow though.. it snowed very small flakes so can't capture much on the camera.


Then Minh Anh and I decided to take a walk outside the house.. just the perimeter to take more photos and look around for more snowy spots..

Spotted this interesting frame:

Realised that I haven't taken a picture of this pose outside my house..

I went back to sleep, and got a wakeup call from Minh Anh who told me to take a look outside the window. And this is what I saw:

Minh Anh and me outside some house:

Nice pic of me and tree:

Fitz and Me: He's another neighbour just staying upstairs

Look at the amount of snow! We had a snow fight but no pictures unfortunately

Down the pathway to paradise:

Don't blame me, it's my first time seeing snow here in Leeds! I hope it snows overnight and wake up to a blanket of snow across Leeds. I want to make a snowman! For the full album check it out: Snow!
Click on "View Photos without signing in" or sign in if you have an account with kodakgallery

1 Comments:
hey fred! im rachel by the way, from church.. yah. i think its so cool that u can experience real snow over there. if only there was snow in singapore...
Post a Comment
<< Home