Interview Week
This week is full of interviews for me. Yesterday I had a selection round for an IT analyst position in Credit Suisse Bank. But hey I'm an engineer! Why are they recruiting engineers for?
Even the selection round didn't involve any IT related stuff. No C programming, no network or server related questions for us to solve or stuff like that. Instead they asked us a very economics based question. Weird.
Today was the PSA final round of interviews. The COO was there, together with one of the senior HR managers around. Well she looked senior enough indeed. I found the whole interview quite relaxing and I could answer most of their questions with ease. Was told by some of the other interviewees that my interview took quite long. Well I'm not really sure as I wasn't really paying attention to the time. While waiting for my turn outside the interview room, I had the chance to chitchat with some of the other potential employees. Well they weren't very chatty kind, but I managed to strike up a conversation with some of them. Talked about really general stuff.. to calm down my nerves. And it really did.. maybe that's why I felt quite relaxed and easy going during the interview.
Another one tomorrow.. Hope it'll be the same man..
Even the selection round didn't involve any IT related stuff. No C programming, no network or server related questions for us to solve or stuff like that. Instead they asked us a very economics based question. Weird.
Today was the PSA final round of interviews. The COO was there, together with one of the senior HR managers around. Well she looked senior enough indeed. I found the whole interview quite relaxing and I could answer most of their questions with ease. Was told by some of the other interviewees that my interview took quite long. Well I'm not really sure as I wasn't really paying attention to the time. While waiting for my turn outside the interview room, I had the chance to chitchat with some of the other potential employees. Well they weren't very chatty kind, but I managed to strike up a conversation with some of them. Talked about really general stuff.. to calm down my nerves. And it really did.. maybe that's why I felt quite relaxed and easy going during the interview.
Another one tomorrow.. Hope it'll be the same man..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home