Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Post Corrosion of Materials

Today is particularly bad. I reached school an hour early for my exam and I took out my notes to do some last minute revision. Although I've travelled all the way to school, my brain hasn't really woken up yet. I was reading but stuff wasn't getting in. I sat down on a bench to read my notes. The sun was rising, slowly but surely and the sunglight was getting into the place where I was. Yeah the sun was warming me up. Not just me, my brain as well. Flipping through the past exam papers and notes, I tried to recollect what I've learn the previous day and the many days before.

The paper wasn't tough, neither was it easy. Well it asked for lots of conceptual questions. I was a little prepared for it, but I'm not sure if I'll do well. Well = A. Pass I think can lah, but well.. haha

After coming back, I basically did nothing for 3-4 hours. I thought sleep would do me some good and give me more energy to concentrate and study later. After sleeping for an hour, I headed to my desk to do some studying for the paper tomorrow. Didn't work. I slept for another hour again.. and then headed to my desk to do work. Nope didnt work either. I logged on to msn and started chatting up my friends to warm my brain up again. Yeah it was warming up alright. I even resorted to playing this msn sudoku with my tuition kid! man i was bored. And of course I won him everytime we had a new game. cannot lose to him mah, no where to put my face sia haha.. but he doesnt play sudoku often so naturally he'll be a bit slow. Just like how slow I was when i first started out doing the sudoku puzzles.

Finally I took a bath and sat down at my desk with the table lamp on. I'm starting to see equations in my head. Yeah! my brain is working at last. Study study.. Tomorrow is last paper for the semester. And many of my friends don't finish their papers til next week.. haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just when i stopped visiting this site to see if ur tap has flowed again, u have a sudden flux of entries!
hahah... gd gd gd. =P

but i think it's just coz u are bored of studying. must appreciate exams ok?

-yiwen-

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home