My ass hurts
I don't know what I ate last night, or yesterday to give me a very bad diarrhea. It's so bad I can hardly walk around properly.
Had a French dinner today. Laurent (my French neighbour) cooked today and we had French food. Everyone (or rather the 4 of us who are closer) will take turns to cook every week. The 4 of us refers to the 2 Germans, Claudia and Daniel, the French dude, Laurent and me the Singaporean. There's another Swiss guy, Andre, who stays on the same floor as us but he's not exactly very friendly and whizzes past you when you see him. I think because he's working as a fulltime employee and not an intern, so I suppose our frequencies don't really see eye to eye. Anyway he's not exactly very conversational so even our conversations don't last very long.
Vegetable Soup with Tomato and Jam and Whipped Cream, whipped partially by me!!
Laurent is very detailed. I was in the kitchen helping him whip the cream, and he was cooking the vegetable soup. I turned to ask him about the cream and he suddenly commented to himself, this is not the way I want it. Then he threw away the whole pot of vegetable soup and opened another packet to cook again. So there went the whole packet of vegetable soup. I felt sorry for the wasted soup. Anyway we had the main course of baked pork and some couscous (a French thing I think) and tomato sauce. Not bad. Then came the desert, whipped cream (this time it came from a can) and mashed cookies with chocolate in a glass cup. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a picture of it but here is the main course. The white stuff is the couscous and the pork is quite obviously obvious, with the tomato sauce on top.
Main Course
Met up with WeeMing, a friend from Mt Hebron church who goes to Switzerland quite often on business trips. Yeah he's here on business trip and met him for a drink. He gave me some homemade chilli.. maybe his maid made it. 2 bottles full of red hot chilli man.. haha well hope to have some really good chilli meals in future.
Ass still hurts.
Had a French dinner today. Laurent (my French neighbour) cooked today and we had French food. Everyone (or rather the 4 of us who are closer) will take turns to cook every week. The 4 of us refers to the 2 Germans, Claudia and Daniel, the French dude, Laurent and me the Singaporean. There's another Swiss guy, Andre, who stays on the same floor as us but he's not exactly very friendly and whizzes past you when you see him. I think because he's working as a fulltime employee and not an intern, so I suppose our frequencies don't really see eye to eye. Anyway he's not exactly very conversational so even our conversations don't last very long.
Vegetable Soup with Tomato and Jam and Whipped Cream, whipped partially by me!!Laurent is very detailed. I was in the kitchen helping him whip the cream, and he was cooking the vegetable soup. I turned to ask him about the cream and he suddenly commented to himself, this is not the way I want it. Then he threw away the whole pot of vegetable soup and opened another packet to cook again. So there went the whole packet of vegetable soup. I felt sorry for the wasted soup. Anyway we had the main course of baked pork and some couscous (a French thing I think) and tomato sauce. Not bad. Then came the desert, whipped cream (this time it came from a can) and mashed cookies with chocolate in a glass cup. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a picture of it but here is the main course. The white stuff is the couscous and the pork is quite obviously obvious, with the tomato sauce on top.
Main CourseMet up with WeeMing, a friend from Mt Hebron church who goes to Switzerland quite often on business trips. Yeah he's here on business trip and met him for a drink. He gave me some homemade chilli.. maybe his maid made it. 2 bottles full of red hot chilli man.. haha well hope to have some really good chilli meals in future.
Ass still hurts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home